2013. március 11., hétfő

Megjelent: Passion - Let The Future Begin: Deluxe Edition (2013)


Tracklist:
AUDIO:
01. God's Great Dance Floor (feat. Chris Tomlin)
02. The Lord Our God (feat. Kristian Stanfill)
03. Jesus, Only Jesus (feat. Matt Redman)
04. Once and For All (feat. Chris Tomlin)
05. Burning In My Soul (feat. Brett Younker)
06. Revelation Song (feat. Kari Jobe)
07. Children of Light (feat. Kristian Stanfill)
08. Whom Shall I Fear [God of Angel Armies] (feat. Chris Tomlin)
09. We Glorify Your Name (feat. Chris Tomlin)
10. Here's My Heart (feat. Crowder)
11. Come to the Water (feat. Kristian Stanfill)
12. My Delight Is In You (feat. Christy Nockels)
13. Shout (feat. Chris Tomlin)
14. In Christ Alone (feat. Kristian Stanfill)
15. Death of Death (feat. Charlie Hall)

VIDEO:
1. God's Great Dance Floor (feat. Chris Tomlin)
2. My Beloved (feat. Crowder)
3. Whom Shall I Fear (God of Angel Armies) [feat. Chris Tomlin]
4. Raised to Life by the Breath of a Living God (Passion 2013 Talk) [feat. Louie Giglio]
5. Passion 2013 Event Photo Video