2013. április 12., péntek

Megjelent: Edition



Tracklist:

Disc: 1
01. Make It Loud! (Martha Munizzi)
02. Blessin' Me (Avery Sunshine)
03. Bless The Lord (Myron Butler)
04. You Reign (VaShawn Mitchell)
05. Sovereignly Reign (DeWayne Woods & When Singers Meet)
06. Take Your Place (Tim Miner)
07. Here I Am (Tamela Mann)
08. More Of You (Anita Wilson)
09. I Worship You (Isaac Carree)
10. Lord You're Worthy (Jamie Jones)
11. Don't Stop Praising Him (Percy Bady)
12. Highest Praise (Kevin Vassar)
13. Lift Up The Name (Stefanie Kelly)

Disc: 2
01. Love Me Like That (Steve 'Stone' Huff)
02. I Smile (Jackiem Joyner)
03. Alright (Bryan Popin)
04. I Stand On Your Word (Jonathan Butler)
05. When I Close My Eyes (Jessica Reedy)
06. I Give Myself Away (William McDowell)
07. Heaven Have Your Way (Kevin Levar And One Sound)
08. Remain In Me (David M. Edwards)
09. I Got This (Dottie Peoples)
10. Revival - Live (Shekinah Glory Ministry)
11. Praise You (The Lee Boys)
12. I Won't Give Up (Percy Bady with Canton Jones)